- Callie loves animals. Except bugs. She probably would be ok if we burned down the house simply because there was a spider in it.
- She will, without fail, wake up at 6AM on the weekend but we have to drag her out of bed through the week for school. How she knows it’s the weekend and our one day to sleep in, I have no idea.
- She can watch a TV show for 5 minutes and become completely invested in the story and the characters. I’m the same way.
- Callie is a huge fan of music. She normally has to tell me what songs are cool and I regularly will add songs she suggests to my workout playlist.
- Her favorite treat is cake pops from Starbucks.
6. She loves to design. Her favorite games are where she’s designing cities, zoos, and homes. I blame my obsession with HGTV.
7. Callie loves spicy food. She started eating salsa when she was 15 months old and hasn’t stopped since…..the hotter the better.
8. Her best friend is her Daddy.
9. Her obsession with bath bombs is at an all time high. Our bathroom currently looks like a Lush store.
10. She has sass for days. A heart of gold. The spirit of a warrior. The stardust soul of someone far older than her years. A giggle that dances on air. The longest eyelashes. Made up of a beautiful mosaic of all of her scars. The ability to get her dinner all. over. her. face. Fiercely protective of those she loves. Full of light and wonder. A penchant for being cranky when tired. Or hungry. The wildness of a moon child. The grace of an angel. And the love of my life………..