I thought it would be kinda neat to share our “Goal List” with everyone.
We are HUGE on goals in our family. Normally, we have smaller measurable goals that we are working towards and then bigger, more audacious, game changer type goals that we want to accomplish one day. I’m not a big believer in putting a time limit on your big goals and dreams. I think that if the dream or goal is important enough to you, then it shouldn’t matter how long it takes you to reach that goal.
I hope by sharing our “list” with you that it inspires you to reach for some of your own hopes and dreams! Callie also thought that by sharing our list with everyone that it will keep us accountable for continuing to strive for them and put that positive energy out into the universe. We like to call this calling our shot at home. It’s saying out loud, acknowledging, calling dibs, and literally saying “that’s what I want to do in life.” It’s a little manifest destiny in action. Without any further adieu, here’s our list…….
- Run a 5k together.
- Be a New York Times best selling children’s book author.
- Share our story via key note speeches/motivational speeches.
- Open an animal rescue and rehabilitation center.
- Have Callie grace the cover of a major fashion magazine
- Callie wants to meet Rachel Hollis, The Rock, Ellen, and Kevin Hart. In that order.
- Swim with manatees.
- Walk the runway at NYFW.
- Be an Under Armour Athlete.
- Learn to play guitar (this one is Mama’s goal but Callie might humor me).
- Have some of our essays published in major magazines or newspapers.
- Write a non-fiction book about our lives–lessons we’ve learned, how we learned to bloom where we were planted and motivation to live your best life.